This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Malware Crusher for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Malware Crusher from your PCmalwarecrusher.com
. You can read more on malwarecrusher.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://malwarecrusher.com/
if you want to read more on Malware Crusher on malwarecrusher.com's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Malware Crusher folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Malware Crusher is C:\Program Files\Malware Crusher\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled mcr.exe and occupies 3.78 MB (3960184 bytes).
Malware Crusher is comprised of the following executables which take 5.34 MB (5604456
bytes) on disk:
- 7z.exe (272.87 KB)
- mcr.exe (3.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Malware Crusher. For more Malware Crusher versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Malware Crusher is a program offered by the software company malwarecrusher.com. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Malware Crusher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Malware Crusher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Malware Crusher or simply click the Search field and type in "Malware Crusher". If it is installed on your PC the Malware Crusher application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Malware Crusher in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Malware Crusher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Malware Crusher:
- The publisher is: http://malwarecrusher.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Malware Crusher\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Malware Crusher.
8. After uninstalling Malware Crusher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Malware Crusher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Malware Crusher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Malware Crusher by malwarecrusher.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Malware Crusher by malwarecrusher.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Malware Crusher in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 22:17:50.633