Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1
This info is about Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1 from your computerPaterva
. Further information on Paterva can be seen here
. More information about the app Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1 can be found at http://www.paterva.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Paterva\MaltegoCE\v3.1.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Paterva\MaltegoCE\v3.1.1\uninstall.exe. Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1's primary file takes about 126.00 KB (129024 bytes) and is called maltego.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1. They occupy 357.97 KB (366559
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (82.97 KB)
- maltego.exe (126.00 KB)
- nbexec.exe (149.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1 version 3.1.1
If you are manually uninstalling Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1:
- C:\Program Files\Paterva\MaltegoCE\v3.5.3\maltego\config\Modules\com-paterva-maltego-community-graph.xml
- C:\Program Files\Paterva\MaltegoCE\v3.5.3\maltego\config\Modules\com-paterva-maltego-update-kit-community.xml
- C:\Program Files\Paterva\MaltegoCE\v3.5.3\maltego\modules\com-paterva-maltego-community-graph.jar
- C:\Program Files\Paterva\MaltegoCE\v3.5.3\maltego\modules\com-paterva-maltego-update-kit-community.jar
Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1 is an application by the software company Paterva. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.paterva.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Paterva\MaltegoCE\v3.1.1\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1.
8. After uninstalling Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1 by Paterva from your PC, nor are we saying that Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1 by Paterva is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Maltego Community Edition 3.1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 08:56:25.540