Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1 from your PCPaterva
. More information on Paterva can be found here
. More details about Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1 can be seen at http://www.paterva.com
. Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Paterva\MaltegoCaseFile\v2.1.1 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Paterva\MaltegoCaseFile\v2.1.1\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 736.00 KB (753664 bytes) on disk and is labeled maltego.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1. They take 1.74 MB (1825758
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (692.97 KB)
- maltego.exe (736.00 KB)
- nbexec.exe (148.50 KB)
- nbexec64.exe (205.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.1
of Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1.
Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1 is a program marketed by the software company Paterva. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1 application will be found very quickly. When you select Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.paterva.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Paterva\MaltegoCaseFile\v2.1.1\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1.
8. After removing Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1 by Paterva from your computer, we are not saying that Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1 by Paterva is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Maltego CaseFile 2.1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 14:40:43.083