Maltego 4.0.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Maltego 4.0.0 from your computerPaterva
. More info about Paterva can be read here
. You can read more about on Maltego 4.0.0 at http://www.paterva.com
. Usually the Maltego 4.0.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Paterva\Maltego\v4.0.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Paterva\Maltego\v4.0.0\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Maltego 4.0.0. maltego.exe is the Maltego 4.0.0's main executable file and it occupies about 153.00 KB (156672 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Maltego 4.0.0. They take 620.49 KB (635385
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (113.49 KB)
- maltego.exe (153.00 KB)
- nbexec.exe (148.50 KB)
- nbexec64.exe (205.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Maltego 4.0.0 version 4.0.0
Maltego 4.0.0 is an application released by Paterva. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Maltego 4.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Maltego 4.0.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Maltego 4.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Maltego 4.0.0". The Maltego 4.0.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Maltego 4.0.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Maltego 4.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Maltego 4.0.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.paterva.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Paterva\Maltego\v4.0.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Maltego 4.0.0.
8. After removing Maltego 4.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Maltego 4.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Maltego 4.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Maltego 4.0.0 by Paterva from your computer, we are not saying that Maltego 4.0.0 by Paterva is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Maltego 4.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 14:34:53.873