Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2
Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2 from your computerARM Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on ARM Ltd.. Please open http://malideveloper.arm.com
if you want to read more on Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2 on ARM Ltd.'s web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ARM\Mali Developer Tools\Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ARM\Mali Developer Tools\Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2\uninstall.exe. mgd.exe is the Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2's main executable file and it takes around 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2. They occupy 752.12 KB (770174
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (416.12 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (24.00 KB)
- mgd.exe (312.00 KB)
This web page is about Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2 version 1.3.2
Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2 is a program by ARM Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2". If it is installed on your PC the Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://malideveloper.arm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ARM\Mali Developer Tools\Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2.
8. After uninstalling Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2 by ARM Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2 by ARM Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mali Graphics Debugger v1.3.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 08:41:11.823