Making Mr. Right
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Making Mr. Right for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Making Mr. Right from your systemWildTangent
. Check out here
for more info on WildTangent. More info about the app Making Mr. Right can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Making Mr. Right program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Making Mr Right directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Making Mr. Right is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Making Mr Right\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 2.56 MB (2683344 bytes) on disk and is named MakingMrRight-WT.exe.
Making Mr. Right is comprised of the following executables which take 4.30 MB (4504256
bytes) on disk:
- MakingMrRight-WT.exe (2.56 MB)
- MakingMrRight.exe (1.40 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This info is about Making Mr. Right version 188.8.131.52
Making Mr. Right is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Making Mr. Right is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Making Mr. Right with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Making Mr. Right or simply activate the Search field and type in "Making Mr. Right". If it is installed on your PC the Making Mr. Right application will be found very quickly. When you select Making Mr. Right in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Making Mr. Right, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Making Mr. Right:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Making Mr Right\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Making Mr. Right.
8. After uninstalling Making Mr. Right, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Making Mr. Right which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Making Mr. Right with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Making Mr. Right by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Making Mr. Right by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Making Mr. Right supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 03:30:44.860