Making History: The Great War
You can find below details on how to uninstall Making History: The Great War for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Making History: The Great War from your systemMuzzy Lane Software
. More information about Muzzy Lane Software can be found here
. More details about the application Making History: The Great War can be found at http://making-history.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Great War folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Making History: The Great War. The application's main executable file is titled DXSETUP.exe and it has a size of 505.84 KB (517976 bytes).
Making History: The Great War is comprised of the following executables which take 44.90 MB (47081992
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- MHTGW.exe (19.16 MB)
- MHTGWClient.exe (2.90 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
Making History: The Great War has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Making History: The Great War when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\The Great War
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\The Great War\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2005_d3dx9_25_x64.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\The Great War\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2005_d3dx9_25_x86.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\The Great War\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2006_d3dx9_30_x64.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\The Great War\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2006_d3dx9_30_x86.cab
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 279140
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 279140\InstallLocation
Making History: The Great War is a program offered by Muzzy Lane Software. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Making History: The Great War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Making History: The Great War with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Making History: The Great War or simply click the Search field and type in "Making History: The Great War". The Making History: The Great War app will be found very quickly. After you select Making History: The Great War in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Making History: The Great War, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Making History: The Great War:
- The publisher is: http://making-history.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Making History: The Great War.
8. After removing Making History: The Great War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Making History: The Great War that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Making History: The Great War with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Making History: The Great War by Muzzy Lane Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Making History: The Great War by Muzzy Lane Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Making History: The Great War supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 17:38:52.547