Makesoft DuplicateFinder is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Makesoft DuplicateFinder from your computerMakesoft
. Additional info about Makesoft can be read here
. More information about Makesoft DuplicateFinder can be found at http://imakesoft.com/makesoft-duplicatefinder
. Makesoft DuplicateFinder is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Makesoft\DuplicateFinder directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Makesoft DuplicateFinder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Makesoft\DuplicateFinder\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. MakesoftDuplicateFinder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 12.05 MB (12638208 bytes) on disk.
Makesoft DuplicateFinder is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.44 MB (13041152
bytes) on disk:
- MakesoftDuplicateFinder.exe (12.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.50 KB)
The current page applies to Makesoft DuplicateFinder version 1.1.5171207
Makesoft DuplicateFinder is an application released by Makesoft. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Makesoft DuplicateFinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Makesoft DuplicateFinder from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Makesoft DuplicateFinder or simply click the Search field and type in "Makesoft DuplicateFinder". If it is installed on your PC the Makesoft DuplicateFinder app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Makesoft DuplicateFinder in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Makesoft DuplicateFinder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Makesoft DuplicateFinder:
- The web site of the application is: http://imakesoft.com/makesoft-duplicatefinder
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Makesoft\DuplicateFinder\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Makesoft DuplicateFinder.
8. After removing Makesoft DuplicateFinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Makesoft DuplicateFinder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Makesoft DuplicateFinder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Makesoft DuplicateFinder by Makesoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Makesoft DuplicateFinder by Makesoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Makesoft DuplicateFinder supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 19:04:26.410