MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 from your systemTwo Pilots
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Two Pilots. Click on http://www.colorpilot.com/
to get more information about MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 on Two Pilots's website. MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\MakeUp Pilot directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 is C:\Program Files\MakeUp Pilot\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2's main file takes around 2.01 MB (2108608 bytes) and is named MakeUpPilot.exe.
MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 contains of the executables below. They take 2.67 MB (2804250
bytes) on disk.
- MakeUpPilot.exe (2.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
This data is about MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 version 4.2
MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 is a program by Two Pilots. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2". If it exists on your system the MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 program will be found automatically. When you select MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2:
- The software company is: http://www.colorpilot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MakeUp Pilot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2.
8. After removing MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 by Two Pilots from your PC, we are not saying that MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 by Two Pilots is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MakeUp Pilot Full 4.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:10:26.253