MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4
MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4 from your PCTint Guide
. Further information on Tint Guide can be seen here
. Click on http://tintguide.com/en
to get more info about MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4 on Tint Guide's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\MakeUp Guide folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4 is "C:\Program Files\MakeUp Guide\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. MakeupGuide.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.25 MB (2354176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4. They take about 3.39 MB (3550409
bytes) on disk.
- MakeupGuide.exe (2.25 MB)
- Unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.4
of MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4.
MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4 is an application released by the software company Tint Guide. Some users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4". The MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4 application will be found very quickly. After you click MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://tintguide.com/en
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MakeUp Guide\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4.
8. After uninstalling MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4 by Tint Guide from your computer, we are not saying that MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4 by Tint Guide is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MakeUp Guide Lite 2.2.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 18:41:17.287