MakeMKV v1.8.2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall MakeMKV v1.8.2 from your systemGuinpinSoft inc
. You can read more on GuinpinSoft inc or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about MakeMKV v1.8.2 at http://www.makemkv.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MakeMKV v1.8.2. makemkv.exe is the MakeMKV v1.8.2's primary executable file and it occupies close to 23.97 MB (25129472 bytes) on disk.
MakeMKV v1.8.2 is comprised of the following executables which take 34.54 MB (36219419
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- makemkv.exe (23.97 MB)
- makemkvcon.exe (3.23 MB)
- makemkvcon64.exe (4.36 MB)
- mmdtsdec.exe (70.50 KB)
- mmffmpeg.exe (1.36 MB)
- mmffmpeg64.exe (1.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (91.53 KB)
The current web page applies to MakeMKV v1.8.2 version 1.8.2
MakeMKV v1.8.2 is a program by the software company GuinpinSoft inc. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove MakeMKV v1.8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MakeMKV v1.8.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MakeMKV v1.8.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MakeMKV v1.8.2". The MakeMKV v1.8.2 app will be found automatically. After you click MakeMKV v1.8.2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MakeMKV v1.8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MakeMKV v1.8.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.makemkv.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MakeMKV v1.8.2.
8. After uninstalling MakeMKV v1.8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MakeMKV v1.8.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MakeMKV v1.8.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MakeMKV v1.8.2 by GuinpinSoft inc from your computer, nor are we saying that MakeMKV v1.8.2 by GuinpinSoft inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MakeMKV v1.8.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-07 12:19:14.463