You can find on this page details on how to uninstall MakeMKV v1.7.10 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall MakeMKV v1.7.10 from your systemGuinpinSoft inc
. Further information on GuinpinSoft inc can be seen here
. Please open http://www.makemkv.com
if you want to read more on MakeMKV v1.7.10 on GuinpinSoft inc's website. MakeMKV v1.7.10 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV folder, subject to the user's option. MakeMKV v1.7.10's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.36 MB (3522560 bytes) on disk and is titled makemkv.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in MakeMKV v1.7.10. They take 13.03 MB (13665281
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- makemkv.exe (3.36 MB)
- makemkvcon.exe (3.00 MB)
- makemkvcon64.exe (4.14 MB)
- mmdtsdec.exe (70.50 KB)
- mmffmpeg.exe (1.14 MB)
- mmffmpeg64.exe (1.23 MB)
- uninst.exe (91.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.10
of MakeMKV v1.7.10.
MakeMKV v1.7.10 is an application by GuinpinSoft inc. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase MakeMKV v1.7.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MakeMKV v1.7.10 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MakeMKV v1.7.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MakeMKV v1.7.10". If it is installed on your PC the MakeMKV v1.7.10 app will be found very quickly. After you select MakeMKV v1.7.10 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MakeMKV v1.7.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MakeMKV v1.7.10:
- The publisher is: http://www.makemkv.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MakeMKV v1.7.10.
8. After uninstalling MakeMKV v1.7.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MakeMKV v1.7.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MakeMKV v1.7.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MakeMKV v1.7.10 by GuinpinSoft inc from your computer, nor are we saying that MakeMKV v1.7.10 by GuinpinSoft inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MakeMKV v1.7.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-13 01:58:30.730