MakeMKV v1.14.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MakeMKV v1.14.2 from your computerGuinpinSoft inc
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on GuinpinSoft inc. Please open http://www.makemkv.com
if you want to read more on MakeMKV v1.14.2 on GuinpinSoft inc's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing MakeMKV v1.14.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. makemkv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 98.98 MB (103791104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside MakeMKV v1.14.2. They take about 108.76 MB (114045923
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- makemkv.exe (98.98 MB)
- makemkvcon.exe (4.28 MB)
- makemkvcon64.exe (5.21 MB)
- mmccextr.exe (94.50 KB)
- mmccextr64.exe (94.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (104.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.14.2
of MakeMKV v1.14.2.
If you are manually uninstalling MakeMKV v1.14.2 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MakeMKV
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\appdata.tar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\blues.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\blues.policy
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\libdriveio.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\libdriveio64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\libfdk.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\libfdk64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\libffm.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\libffm64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\libmakemkv.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\libmakemkv64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\libmmbd.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\libmmbd64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\libmqt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\makemkv.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\MakeMKV.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\makemkvcon.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\makemkvcon64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\mmccextr.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\mmccextr64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\Readme.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\uninst.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MakeMKV\MakeMKV Website.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MakeMKV\MakeMKV.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MakeMKV\Uninstall.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-285806652-3021107771-974516887-1003\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\makemkv.exe
MakeMKV v1.14.2 is a program by the software company GuinpinSoft inc. Some people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove MakeMKV v1.14.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MakeMKV v1.14.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MakeMKV v1.14.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MakeMKV v1.14.2". If it exists on your system the MakeMKV v1.14.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MakeMKV v1.14.2 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MakeMKV v1.14.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MakeMKV v1.14.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.makemkv.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MakeMKV v1.14.2.
8. After removing MakeMKV v1.14.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MakeMKV v1.14.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MakeMKV v1.14.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MakeMKV v1.14.2 by GuinpinSoft inc from your PC, nor are we saying that MakeMKV v1.14.2 by GuinpinSoft inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MakeMKV v1.14.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 22:15:37.420