This info is about MakeMKV v1.10.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MakeMKV v1.10.3 from your PCGuinpinSoft inc
. Check out here
for more info on GuinpinSoft inc. Further information about MakeMKV v1.10.3 can be seen at http://www.makemkv.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for MakeMKV v1.10.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\uninst.exe. makemkv.exe is the MakeMKV v1.10.3's primary executable file and it takes about 99.02 MB (103826944 bytes) on disk.
MakeMKV v1.10.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 107.98 MB (113223608
bytes) on disk.
- makemkv.exe (99.02 MB)
- makemkvcon.exe (3.94 MB)
- makemkvcon64.exe (4.84 MB)
- mmdtsdec.exe (81.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (104.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.10.3
of MakeMKV v1.10.3.
MakeMKV v1.10.3 is an application marketed by the software company GuinpinSoft inc. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall MakeMKV v1.10.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MakeMKV v1.10.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MakeMKV v1.10.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MakeMKV v1.10.3". The MakeMKV v1.10.3 program will be found very quickly. After you select MakeMKV v1.10.3 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MakeMKV v1.10.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MakeMKV v1.10.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.makemkv.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MakeMKV v1.10.3.
8. After removing MakeMKV v1.10.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MakeMKV v1.10.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MakeMKV v1.10.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MakeMKV v1.10.3 by GuinpinSoft inc from your PC, we are not saying that MakeMKV v1.10.3 by GuinpinSoft inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MakeMKV v1.10.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 18:47:16.933