This info is about Majotori for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Majotori from your PCMajorariatto
. More info about Majorariatto can be seen here
. Click on http://www.majorariatto.com/majotori
to get more data about Majotori on Majorariatto's website. Usually the Majotori application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Majotori folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Majotori is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Majotori.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 626.00 KB (641024 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Majotori. They occupy 1.11 MB (1159000
bytes) on disk.
- Majotori.exe (626.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Majotori is an application marketed by the software company Majorariatto. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Majotori is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Majotori from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Majotori or simply click the Search field and type in "Majotori". If it exists on your system the Majotori program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Majotori in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Majotori, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Majotori:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.majorariatto.com/majotori
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Majotori.
8. After uninstalling Majotori, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Majotori that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Majotori using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Majotori by Majorariatto from your PC, nor are we saying that Majotori by Majorariatto is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Majotori in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 23:59:40.263