Major Tom version 3.0.3
Major Tom version 3.0.3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Major Tom version 3.0.3 from your PCStillwell Audio LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on Stillwell Audio LLC. You can read more about about Major Tom version 3.0.3 at http://www.stillwellaudio.com
. Usually the Major Tom version 3.0.3 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Stillwell Audio\Major Tom folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Major Tom version 3.0.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Stillwell Audio\Major Tom\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 693.34 KB (709984 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Major Tom version 3.0.3. They take about 693.34 KB (709984
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Major Tom version 3.0.3 version 3.0.3
Major Tom version 3.0.3 is a program offered by the software company Stillwell Audio LLC. Some people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Major Tom version 3.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Major Tom version 3.0.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Major Tom version 3.0.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Major Tom version 3.0.3". If it is installed on your PC the Major Tom version 3.0.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Major Tom version 3.0.3 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Major Tom version 3.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Major Tom version 3.0.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stillwellaudio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stillwell Audio\Major Tom\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Major Tom version 3.0.3.
8. After uninstalling Major Tom version 3.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Major Tom version 3.0.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Major Tom version 3.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Major Tom version 3.0.3 by Stillwell Audio LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Major Tom version 3.0.3 by Stillwell Audio LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Major Tom version 3.0.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-22 22:09:07.040