You can find below details on how to remove Major\Minor for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Major\Minor from your computerKlace
. You can read more on Klace or check for application updates here
. More details about Major\Minor can be found at http://www.patreon.com/majorminor
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MajorMinor directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Major\Minor. The program's main executable file is named nw.exe and occupies 44.28 MB (46432256 bytes).
Major\Minor contains of the executables below. They take 44.28 MB (46432256
bytes) on disk.
Major\Minor is a program offered by the software company Klace. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Major\Minor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Major\Minor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Major\Minor or simply click the Search field and type in "Major\Minor". The Major\Minor program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Major\Minor in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Major\Minor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Major\Minor:
- The publisher is: http://www.patreon.com/majorminor
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Major\Minor.
8. After removing Major\Minor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Major\Minor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Major\Minor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Major\Minor by Klace from your computer, we are not saying that Major\Minor by Klace is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Major\Minor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-11 17:42:10.107