Majesty: Gold Edition
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Majesty: Gold Edition for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Majesty: Gold Edition from your computerCyberlore
. Go over here
where you can read more on Cyberlore. Click on http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/majesty-gold
to get more details about Majesty: Gold Edition on Cyberlore's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Majesty Gold Edition folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Majesty: Gold Edition is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.86 MB (2994176 bytes) on disk and is labeled Majesty.exe.
The following executables are contained in Majesty: Gold Edition. They take 10.05 MB (10541914
bytes) on disk.
- INF1.EXE (3.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.84 KB)
- Majesty.exe (2.86 MB)
- MajX.exe (2.96 MB)
Majesty: Gold Edition is a program by Cyberlore. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Majesty: Gold Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Majesty: Gold Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Majesty: Gold Edition or simply activate the Search field and type in "Majesty: Gold Edition". If it is installed on your PC the Majesty: Gold Edition app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Majesty: Gold Edition in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Majesty: Gold Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Majesty: Gold Edition:
- The publisher is: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/majesty-gold
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Majesty: Gold Edition.
8. After uninstalling Majesty: Gold Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Majesty: Gold Edition which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Majesty: Gold Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Majesty: Gold Edition by Cyberlore from your PC, nor are we saying that Majesty: Gold Edition by Cyberlore is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Majesty: Gold Edition in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-18 06:14:27.820