Maintex 22.214.171.124 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Maintex 126.96.36.199 from your PCTexecom
. Take a look here
for more details on Texecom. More info about the program Maintex 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://www.texe.com/
. Usually the Maintex 184.108.40.206 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Maintex directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Maintex 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Maintex\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Maintex.exe is the Maintex 18.104.22.168's main executable file and it occupies around 12.17 MB (12762162 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Maintex 22.214.171.124. They occupy 12.86 MB (13482707
bytes) on disk.
- Maintex.exe (12.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Maintex 188.8.131.52.
Maintex 184.108.40.206 is an application offered by Texecom. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Maintex 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Maintex 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Maintex 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maintex 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Maintex 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. When you select Maintex 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Maintex 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Maintex 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.texe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Maintex\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Maintex 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Maintex 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Maintex 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Maintex 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Maintex 220.127.116.11 by Texecom from your computer, we are not saying that Maintex 18.104.22.168 by Texecom is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Maintex 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-26 17:20:31.140