Maintex 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Maintex 188.8.131.52 from your computerTexecom
. More information on Texecom can be seen here
. Please open http://www.texe.com/
if you want to read more on Maintex 184.108.40.206 on Texecom's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Maintex folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Maintex 220.127.116.11's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Maintex\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 12.16 MB (12747251 bytes) on disk and is labeled Maintex.exe.
Maintex 18.104.22.168 is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.84 MB (13467796
bytes) on disk:
- Maintex.exe (12.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.66 KB)
This page is about Maintex 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Maintex 188.8.131.52 is an application by the software company Texecom. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Maintex 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Maintex 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Maintex 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Maintex 22.214.171.124". The Maintex 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Maintex 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Maintex 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Maintex 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.texe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Maintex\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Maintex 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Maintex 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Maintex 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Maintex 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Maintex 184.108.40.206 by Texecom from your computer, nor are we saying that Maintex 220.127.116.11 by Texecom is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Maintex 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 09:49:10.473