MainConcept PVR is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MainConcept PVR from your computerMainConcept AG
. You can find out more on MainConcept AG or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mainconcept.com/
to get more details about MainConcept PVR on MainConcept AG's website. MainConcept PVR is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Mainconcept\PVR folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall MainConcept PVR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mainconcept\PVR\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.17 MB (4371968 bytes) on disk and is labeled Pvr.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in MainConcept PVR. They occupy 5.03 MB (5273354
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
- mcavserv.exe (144.00 KB)
- Pvr.exe (4.17 MB)
- PvrLauncher.exe (68.00 KB)
- instaspi.exe (16.00 KB)
The current web page applies to MainConcept PVR version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other MainConcept PVR versions:
MainConcept PVR is a program offered by MainConcept AG. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall MainConcept PVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MainConcept PVR with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MainConcept PVR or simply click the Search field and type in "MainConcept PVR". If it exists on your system the MainConcept PVR application will be found automatically. After you click MainConcept PVR in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MainConcept PVR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MainConcept PVR:
- The publisher is: http://www.mainconcept.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mainconcept\PVR\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MainConcept PVR.
8. After uninstalling MainConcept PVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MainConcept PVR that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MainConcept PVR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MainConcept PVR by MainConcept AG from your computer, nor are we saying that MainConcept PVR by MainConcept AG is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MainConcept PVR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 17:03:51.390