MainConcept PVR is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MainConcept PVR from your computerMainConcept AG
. You can find out more on MainConcept AG or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mainconcept.com/
to get more details about MainConcept PVR on MainConcept AG's website. MainConcept PVR is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Mainconcept\PVR folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall MainConcept PVR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mainconcept\PVR\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.17 MB (4371968 bytes) on disk and is labeled Pvr.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in MainConcept PVR. They occupy 5.03 MB (5273354
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
- mcavserv.exe (144.00 KB)
- Pvr.exe (4.17 MB)
- PvrLauncher.exe (68.00 KB)
- instaspi.exe (16.00 KB)
The current web page applies to MainConcept PVR version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other MainConcept PVR versions:
MainConcept PVR is a program offered by MainConcept AG. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall MainConcept PVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MainConcept PVR with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MainConcept PVR or simply activate the Search field and type in "MainConcept PVR". The MainConcept PVR program will be found automatically. When you click MainConcept PVR in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MainConcept PVR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MainConcept PVR:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mainconcept.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mainconcept\PVR\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MainConcept PVR.
8. After uninstalling MainConcept PVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MainConcept PVR that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MainConcept PVR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MainConcept PVR by MainConcept AG from your computer, nor are we saying that MainConcept PVR by MainConcept AG is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MainConcept PVR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 17:03:51.390