Main _ Export
Main _ Export is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Main _ Export from your PCMain _ Export
. You can read more on Main _ Export or check for application updates here
. Main _ Export is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Main _ Export is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application\msedge.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named cookie_exporter.exe and its approximative size is 95.38 KB (97672 bytes).
Main _ Export is comprised of the following executables which occupy 17.50 MB (18348120
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.77 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (745.88 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (777.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.51 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (791.38 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (972.88 KB)
- setup.exe (3.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Main _ Export.
Main _ Export is an application released by Main _ Export. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Main _ Export is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Main _ Export from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Main _ Export or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Main _ Export". If it exists on your system the Main _ Export program will be found automatically. When you click Main _ Export in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Main _ Export, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Main _ Export.
8. After uninstalling Main _ Export, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Main _ Export which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Main _ Export with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Main _ Export by Main _ Export from your computer, we are not saying that Main _ Export by Main _ Export is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Main _ Export supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 10:19:00.630