This web page contains complete information on how to remove Mail.Ru Cloud for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Mail.Ru Cloud from your systemMail.Ru Group
. Further information on Mail.Ru Group can be seen here
. Mail.Ru Cloud is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Cloud directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Mail.Ru Cloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Cloud\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Cloud.exe is the Mail.Ru Cloud's primary executable file and it occupies around 27.53 MB (28863952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mail.Ru Cloud. They occupy about 29.02 MB (30434839
bytes) on disk.
- Cloud.exe (27.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
This page is about Mail.Ru Cloud version 13.10.2400
alone. Click on the links below for other Mail.Ru Cloud versions:
...click to view all...
Mail.Ru Cloud is a program by the software company Mail.Ru Group. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Mail.Ru Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mail.Ru Cloud from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mail.Ru Cloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mail.Ru Cloud". The Mail.Ru Cloud app will be found very quickly. When you click Mail.Ru Cloud in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mail.Ru Cloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mail.Ru Cloud.
8. After removing Mail.Ru Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mail.Ru Cloud which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mail.Ru Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mail.Ru Cloud by Mail.Ru Group from your computer, we are not saying that Mail.Ru Cloud by Mail.Ru Group is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mail.Ru Cloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 17:47:08.647