Mail.Ru Спутник 22.214.171.1245
Mail.Ru Спутник 126.96.36.1995 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Mail.Ru Спутник 188.8.131.525 from your PCMail.Ru
. Go over here
for more details on Mail.Ru. Mail.Ru Спутник 184.108.40.2065 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Sputnik directory, regulated by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Sputnik\mailrusputnik.exe" uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Mail.Ru Спутник 220.127.116.115. mailrusputnik.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.34 MB (3506872 bytes) on disk.
Mail.Ru Спутник 18.104.22.1685 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.07 MB (4262952
bytes) on disk:
- mailrusputnik.exe (3.34 MB)
- SputnikFlashPlayer.exe (531.68 KB)
- SputnikHelper.exe (206.68 KB)
This data is about Mail.Ru Спутник 22.214.171.1245 version 2.3
Mail.Ru Спутник 126.96.36.1995 is an application by Mail.Ru. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Mail.Ru Спутник 188.8.131.525 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mail.Ru Спутник 184.108.40.2065 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mail.Ru Спутник 220.127.116.115 or simply click the Search field and type in "Mail.Ru Спутник 18.104.22.1685". If it exists on your system the Mail.Ru Спутник 22.214.171.1245 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mail.Ru Спутник 126.96.36.1995 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mail.Ru Спутник 188.8.131.525, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mail.Ru Спутник 184.108.40.2065.
8. After removing Mail.Ru Спутник 220.127.116.115, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mail.Ru Спутник 18.104.22.1685 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mail.Ru Спутник 22.214.171.1245 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mail.Ru Спутник 126.96.36.1995 by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Mail.Ru Спутник 188.8.131.525 by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mail.Ru Спутник 184.108.40.2065 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 16:42:54.543