Mail.Ru Спутник 184.108.40.2069
Mail.Ru Спутник 220.127.116.119 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Mail.Ru Спутник 18.104.22.1689 from your PCMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Mail.Ru Спутник 22.214.171.1249 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Sputnik folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Mail.Ru Спутник 126.96.36.1999 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Sputnik\MailRuSputnik.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. MailRuSputnik.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.34 MB (3503800 bytes) on disk.
Mail.Ru Спутник 188.8.131.529 contains of the executables below. They take 4.06 MB (4259880
bytes) on disk.
- MailRuSputnik.exe (3.34 MB)
- SputnikFlashPlayer.exe (531.68 KB)
- SputnikHelper.exe (206.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of Mail.Ru Спутник 184.108.40.2069.
Mail.Ru Спутник 220.127.116.119 is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Mail.Ru Спутник 18.104.22.1689 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mail.Ru Спутник 22.214.171.1249 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mail.Ru Спутник 126.96.36.1999 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mail.Ru Спутник 188.8.131.529". The Mail.Ru Спутник 184.108.40.2069 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mail.Ru Спутник 220.127.116.119 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mail.Ru Спутник 18.104.22.1689, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mail.Ru Спутник 22.214.171.1249.
8. After removing Mail.Ru Спутник 126.96.36.1999, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mail.Ru Спутник 188.8.131.529 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mail.Ru Спутник 184.108.40.2069 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mail.Ru Спутник 220.127.116.119 by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Mail.Ru Спутник 18.104.22.1689 by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mail.Ru Спутник 22.214.171.1249 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 09:09:54.723