This page is about MailTester 1.30 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall MailTester 1.30 from your computerEdustria
. Further information on Edustria can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.mailtester.com/
if you want to read more on MailTester 1.30 on Edustria's page. MailTester 1.30 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\MailTester directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\MailTester\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MailTester 1.30. MailTester 1.30's primary file takes about 177.50 KB (181760 bytes) and is named MailTester.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside MailTester 1.30. They take about 946.28 KB (968990
bytes) on disk.
- MailTester.exe (177.50 KB)
- MailTesterCmd.exe (71.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
This data is about MailTester 1.30 version 1.30
MailTester 1.30 is a program marketed by Edustria. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall MailTester 1.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MailTester 1.30 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MailTester 1.30 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MailTester 1.30". If it exists on your system the MailTester 1.30 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MailTester 1.30 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MailTester 1.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MailTester 1.30:
- The publisher is: http://www.mailtester.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MailTester\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MailTester 1.30.
8. After uninstalling MailTester 1.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MailTester 1.30 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MailTester 1.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MailTester 1.30 by Edustria from your computer, nor are we saying that MailTester 1.30 by Edustria is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MailTester 1.30 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 08:49:44.023