MailStore Server 9.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MailStore Server 9.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall MailStore Server 9.0 from your computerMailStore Software GmbH
. You can read more on MailStore Software GmbH or check for application updates here
. More data about the application MailStore Server 9.0 can be seen at http://www.mailstore.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\deepinvent\MailStore Server folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for MailStore Server 9.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\deepinvent\MailStore Server\unins000.exe". MailStore Server 9.0's main file takes about 3.90 MB (4093528 bytes) and is called MailStoreServerConfig.exe.
MailStore Server 9.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.13 MB (9578049
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MailStore.exe (1.10 MB)
- MailStoreCmd.exe (364.59 KB)
- MailStoreCmdSilent.exe (364.59 KB)
- MailStoreServerConfig.exe (3.90 MB)
- MailStoreServer_x64.exe (467.09 KB)
- MailStoreServer_x86.exe (450.09 KB)
- makecert.exe (56.35 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- filtdump.exe (45.00 KB)
- filtdump.exe (46.00 KB)
- gbak.exe (349.50 KB)
- gfix.exe (144.50 KB)
- gstat.exe (236.00 KB)
- gbak.exe (264.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (108.00 KB)
- gstat.exe (152.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19973
of MailStore Server 9.0. You can find below info on other application versions of MailStore Server 9.0:
MailStore Server 9.0 is a program offered by the software company MailStore Software GmbH. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove MailStore Server 9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MailStore Server 9.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MailStore Server 9.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MailStore Server 9.0". If it is installed on your PC the MailStore Server 9.0 application will be found automatically. When you click MailStore Server 9.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MailStore Server 9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MailStore Server 9.0:
- The software company is: http://www.mailstore.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\deepinvent\MailStore Server\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MailStore Server 9.0.
8. After removing MailStore Server 9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MailStore Server 9.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MailStore Server 9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MailStore Server 9.0 by MailStore Software GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that MailStore Server 9.0 by MailStore Software GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MailStore Server 9.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:59:36.333