MailShield Desktop is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall MailShield Desktop from your systemEmTec Innovative Software
. You can find out more on EmTec Innovative Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about MailShield Desktop can be found at http://www.emtec.com
. MailShield Desktop is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MailShieldDesktop folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. MailShield Desktop's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MailShieldDesktop\Setup.exe. MailShield Desktop's primary file takes about 892.00 KB (913408 bytes) and is called mailshield.exe.
MailShield Desktop contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.42 MB (1486848
bytes) on disk.
- mailshield.exe (892.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (560.00 KB)
This page is about MailShield Desktop version 3.11
MailShield Desktop is an application offered by EmTec Innovative Software. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase MailShield Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MailShield Desktop from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MailShield Desktop or simply activate the Search field and type in "MailShield Desktop". If it exists on your system the MailShield Desktop program will be found automatically. When you click MailShield Desktop in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MailShield Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MailShield Desktop:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.emtec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MailShieldDesktop\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MailShield Desktop.
8. After uninstalling MailShield Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MailShield Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MailShield Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MailShield Desktop by EmTec Innovative Software from your computer, nor are we saying that MailShield Desktop by EmTec Innovative Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MailShield Desktop supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 14:25:14.530