You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0 from your computerSecurityXploded
. You can find out more on SecurityXploded or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.securityxploded.com
to get more info about MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0 on SecurityXploded's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\MailPasswordDecryptor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\MailPasswordDecryptor\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.25 MB (3411456 bytes) on disk and is called MailPasswordDecryptor.exe.
The following executables are installed along with MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0. They take about 3.65 MB (3825314
bytes) on disk.
- MailPasswordDecryptor.exe (3.25 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (404.16 KB)
The current page applies to MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0 version 7.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\MailPasswordDecryptor
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\MailPasswordDecryptor\MailPasswordDecryptor.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\MailPasswordDecryptor\Readme.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\MailPasswordDecryptor\SecurityXploded_License.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\MailPasswordDecryptor\Uninstall.exe
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\MailPasswordDecryptor\MailPasswordDecryptor.exe
MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0 is a program offered by SecurityXploded. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0". If it exists on your system the MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.securityxploded.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\MailPasswordDecryptor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0.
8. After uninstalling MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0 by SecurityXploded from your PC, nor are we saying that MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0 by SecurityXploded is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MailPasswordDecryptor v7.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 02:58:14.850