You can find below detailed information on how to remove MailEnable Connector for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall MailEnable Connector from your computerMailEnable Pty Ltd
. More info about MailEnable Pty Ltd can be found here
. Further information about MailEnable Connector can be seen at http://www.mailenable.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail Enable directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for MailEnable Connector is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail Enable\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail Enable\INSTALL-MAPI.LOG. MailEnable Connector's primary file takes about 36.16 KB (37024 bytes) and is named MEMAPIClean.exe.
The following executables are installed along with MailEnable Connector. They take about 197.66 KB (202400
bytes) on disk.
- UNWISE.EXE (161.50 KB)
- MEMAPIClean.exe (36.16 KB)
This info is about MailEnable Connector version 2.75
only. Click on the links below for other MailEnable Connector versions:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove MailEnable Connector.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MailEnable Connector
MailEnable Connector is a program by MailEnable Pty Ltd. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove MailEnable Connector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MailEnable Connector from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MailEnable Connector or simply click the Search field and type in "MailEnable Connector". If it exists on your system the MailEnable Connector app will be found very quickly. After you click MailEnable Connector in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MailEnable Connector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MailEnable Connector:
- The software company is: http://www.mailenable.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail Enable\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail Enable\INSTALL-MAPI.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MailEnable Connector.
8. After uninstalling MailEnable Connector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MailEnable Connector that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MailEnable Connector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MailEnable Connector by MailEnable Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that MailEnable Connector by MailEnable Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MailEnable Connector in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 22:21:10.320