This page contains detailed information on how to remove MailCommunicator for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall MailCommunicator from your systemApex Pacific Pty Ltd
. More information on Apex Pacific Pty Ltd can be found here
. More information about MailCommunicator can be seen at http://www.apexpacific.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dynamic\Mail Communicator V3 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall MailCommunicator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dynamic\Mail Communicator V3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. mailcomm30.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.77 MB (3948544 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in MailCommunicator. They occupy 4.45 MB (4663582
bytes) on disk.
- mailcomm30.exe (3.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This info is about MailCommunicator version 3.0.26
MailCommunicator is an application by Apex Pacific Pty Ltd. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase MailCommunicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MailCommunicator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MailCommunicator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MailCommunicator". The MailCommunicator application will be found automatically. When you click MailCommunicator in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MailCommunicator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MailCommunicator:
- The publisher is: http://www.apexpacific.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dynamic\Mail Communicator V3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MailCommunicator.
8. After uninstalling MailCommunicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MailCommunicator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MailCommunicator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MailCommunicator by Apex Pacific Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that MailCommunicator by Apex Pacific Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MailCommunicator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-10-07 03:29:23.653