This page is about Mail PassView for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mail PassView from your computerNirSoft
. More information on NirSoft can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail PassView directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Mail PassView by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. mailpv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 47.00 KB (48128 bytes) on disk.
Mail PassView contains of the executables below. They take 47.00 KB (48128
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Mail PassView version 1.50
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Mail PassView:
Mail PassView is an application released by NirSoft. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Mail PassView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mail PassView from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mail PassView or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mail PassView". If it exists on your system the Mail PassView program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mail PassView in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mail PassView, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mail PassView.
8. After uninstalling Mail PassView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mail PassView that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mail PassView using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mail PassView by NirSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Mail PassView by NirSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mail PassView supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 18:15:00.580