Mail List Validator 2.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Mail List Validator 2.0 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Mail List Validator 2.0 from your PCBusiness Software Products
. Open here
where you can read more on Business Software Products. Please follow http://www.bspdev.com
if you want to read more on Mail List Validator 2.0 on Business Software Products's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MailList Validator directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mail List Validator 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MailList Validator\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. MailListValidator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.52 MB (1592832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mail List Validator 2.0. They take about 2.96 MB (3102986
bytes) on disk.
- DataBaseRepair.exe (822.50 KB)
- MailListValidator.exe (1.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
This web page is about Mail List Validator 2.0 version 2.0
Mail List Validator 2.0 is an application released by the software company Business Software Products. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Mail List Validator 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mail List Validator 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mail List Validator 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mail List Validator 2.0". If it exists on your system the Mail List Validator 2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mail List Validator 2.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mail List Validator 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mail List Validator 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.bspdev.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MailList Validator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mail List Validator 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Mail List Validator 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mail List Validator 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mail List Validator 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mail List Validator 2.0 by Business Software Products from your computer, nor are we saying that Mail List Validator 2.0 by Business Software Products is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mail List Validator 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:52:30.007