Mahjongg XP Championship
You can find below details on how to remove Mahjongg XP Championship for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mahjongg XP Championship from your computerSelectsoft Publishing
. Check out here
for more information on Selectsoft Publishing. More data about the application Mahjongg XP Championship can be found at http://www.selectsoft.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Selectsoft\Mahjongg XP Championship directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Mahjongg XP Championship by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Selectsoft\Mahjongg XP Championship\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 860.00 KB (880640 bytes) on disk and is named MahjonggXPC.exe.
The executables below are part of Mahjongg XP Championship. They take about 2.56 MB (2689477
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (932.00 KB)
- MahjonggXPC.exe (860.00 KB)
- MahjonggXPC_LayoutEditor.exe (368.00 KB)
- MahjonggXPC_TilesetEditor.exe (372.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (94.44 KB)
The current page applies to Mahjongg XP Championship version 1.02.05.05.18
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Mahjongg XP Championship:
Mahjongg XP Championship is a program released by the software company Selectsoft Publishing. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase Mahjongg XP Championship is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mahjongg XP Championship from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mahjongg XP Championship or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mahjongg XP Championship". If it is installed on your PC the Mahjongg XP Championship program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mahjongg XP Championship in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mahjongg XP Championship, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mahjongg XP Championship:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.selectsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Selectsoft\Mahjongg XP Championship\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mahjongg XP Championship.
8. After removing Mahjongg XP Championship, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mahjongg XP Championship that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mahjongg XP Championship using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mahjongg XP Championship by Selectsoft Publishing from your PC, nor are we saying that Mahjongg XP Championship by Selectsoft Publishing is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mahjongg XP Championship in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:23:13.380