Mahjongg XP Championship
You can find below details on how to remove Mahjongg XP Championship for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mahjongg XP Championship from your computerSelectsoft Publishing
. Check out here
for more information on Selectsoft Publishing. More data about the application Mahjongg XP Championship can be found at http://www.selectsoft.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Selectsoft\Mahjongg XP Championship directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Mahjongg XP Championship by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Selectsoft\Mahjongg XP Championship\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 860.00 KB (880640 bytes) on disk and is named MahjonggXPC.exe.
The executables below are part of Mahjongg XP Championship. They take about 2.56 MB (2689477
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (932.00 KB)
- MahjonggXPC.exe (860.00 KB)
- MahjonggXPC_LayoutEditor.exe (368.00 KB)
- MahjonggXPC_TilesetEditor.exe (372.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (94.44 KB)
The current page applies to Mahjongg XP Championship version 1.02.05.05.18
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Mahjongg XP Championship:
Mahjongg XP Championship is a program released by the software company Selectsoft Publishing. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase Mahjongg XP Championship is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mahjongg XP Championship from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mahjongg XP Championship or simply click the Search field and type in "Mahjongg XP Championship". If it exists on your system the Mahjongg XP Championship application will be found automatically. When you select Mahjongg XP Championship in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mahjongg XP Championship, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mahjongg XP Championship:
- The software company is: http://www.selectsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Selectsoft\Mahjongg XP Championship\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mahjongg XP Championship.
8. After removing Mahjongg XP Championship, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mahjongg XP Championship that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mahjongg XP Championship using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mahjongg XP Championship by Selectsoft Publishing from your PC, nor are we saying that Mahjongg XP Championship by Selectsoft Publishing is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mahjongg XP Championship in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:23:13.380