Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe from your systemGameHouse
. More information on GameHouse can be found here
. Usually the Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe program is placed in the C:\GameHouse Games\Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe is C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) on disk and is labeled bstrapInstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe. They take about 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapInstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- unrar.exe (240.50 KB)
This page is about Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe version 1.0
Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe is an application marketed by the software company GameHouse. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe". If it is installed on your PC the Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe application will be found very quickly. After you click Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe.
8. After removing Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe by GameHouse from your computer, we are not saying that Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe by GameHouse is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-31 20:03:36.277