You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Mahjongg Artifacts for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mahjongg Artifacts from your PCAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. You can read more on Alawar Entertainment Inc. or check for application updates here
. Mahjongg Artifacts is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\\Mahjongg Artifacts folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\\Mahjongg Artifacts\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mahjongg Artifacts. The application's main executable file is called mahjongg_artifacts.exe and its approximative size is 1.65 MB (1728912 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Mahjongg Artifacts. They occupy 2.43 MB (2545126
bytes) on disk.
- mahjongg_artifacts.exe (1.65 MB)
- mahjongg_artifacts.wrp.exe (448.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (349.08 KB)
For other Mahjongg Artifacts versions please click below:
Some files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove Mahjongg Artifacts from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Mahjongg Artifacts:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Mahjongg Artifacts when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\Mahjongg Artifacts
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mahjongg Artifacts
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mahjongg Artifacts 2\config.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mahjongg Artifacts 2\data\credits.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mahjongg Artifacts 2\data\gfx\fonts\big_font\big_font_black_layer.bin
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mahjongg Artifacts 2\data\gfx\fonts\big_font\big_font_green.bin
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Alawar\Mahjongg Artifacts
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mahjongg Artifacts
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mahjongg Artifacts 2\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mahjongg Artifacts 2\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mahjongg Artifacts 2\UninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mahjongg Artifacts\DisplayIcon
Mahjongg Artifacts is an application by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Mahjongg Artifacts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mahjongg Artifacts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mahjongg Artifacts or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mahjongg Artifacts". If it exists on your system the Mahjongg Artifacts application will be found automatically. When you click Mahjongg Artifacts in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mahjongg Artifacts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mahjongg Artifacts.
8. After removing Mahjongg Artifacts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mahjongg Artifacts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mahjongg Artifacts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mahjongg Artifacts by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Mahjongg Artifacts by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mahjongg Artifacts in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-16 08:24:05.107