Mahjongg Artifacts 2
Mahjongg Artifacts 2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Mahjongg Artifacts 2 from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Mahjongg Artifacts 2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Alawar\Mahjongg Artifacts 2 directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Mahjongg Artifacts 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Alawar\Mahjongg Artifacts 2\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named mahjong_artifacts2.exe and its approximative size is 1.48 MB (1547592 bytes).
Mahjongg Artifacts 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.47 MB (2594954
bytes) on disk.
- mahjong_artifacts2.exe (1.48 MB)
- mahjong_artifacts2.wrp.exe (680.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (342.81 KB)
The current page applies to Mahjongg Artifacts 2 version 2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mahjongg Artifacts 2 releases:
Mahjongg Artifacts 2 is a program released by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Mahjongg Artifacts 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Mahjongg Artifacts 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mahjongg Artifacts 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mahjongg Artifacts 2". If it exists on your system the Mahjongg Artifacts 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mahjongg Artifacts 2 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mahjongg Artifacts 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mahjongg Artifacts 2.
8. After removing Mahjongg Artifacts 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mahjongg Artifacts 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mahjongg Artifacts 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mahjongg Artifacts 2 by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Mahjongg Artifacts 2 by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mahjongg Artifacts 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-08 03:47:17.970