Mahjong Match 1.0
Mahjong Match 1.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Mahjong Match 1.0 from your systemwww.SmallGames.ws
. You can find out more on www.SmallGames.ws or check for application updates here
. Click on http://smallgames.ws/
to get more details about Mahjong Match 1.0 on www.SmallGames.ws's website. Usually the Mahjong Match 1.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SmallGames\Mahjong Match directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Mahjong Match 1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SmallGames\Mahjong Match\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called mahjong_match.exe and it has a size of 88.00 KB (90112 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Mahjong Match 1.0. They occupy about 1.01 MB (1063443
bytes) on disk.
- mahjong_match.exe (88.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (326.67 KB)
- iexplore.exe (623.84 KB)
This page is about Mahjong Match 1.0 version 1.0
Mahjong Match 1.0 is a program released by www.SmallGames.ws. Some computer users try to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Mahjong Match 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Mahjong Match 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mahjong Match 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mahjong Match 1.0". If it exists on your system the Mahjong Match 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mahjong Match 1.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mahjong Match 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mahjong Match 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://smallgames.ws/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SmallGames\Mahjong Match\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mahjong Match 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Mahjong Match 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mahjong Match 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mahjong Match 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mahjong Match 1.0 by www.SmallGames.ws from your computer, nor are we saying that Mahjong Match 1.0 by www.SmallGames.ws is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mahjong Match 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:11:37.267