Mahjong Gold is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mahjong Gold from your system8floor Games
. Further information on 8floor Games can be seen here
. Click on http://www.iwin.com/games/mahjong-gold
to get more data about Mahjong Gold on 8floor Games's website. Mahjong Gold is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mahjong Gold folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Mahjong Gold by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mahjong Gold\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Mahjong Gold's primary file takes around 3.77 MB (3956736 bytes) and is named Mahjong Gold.exe.
Mahjong Gold is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.41 MB (7766528
bytes) on disk:
- Mahjong Gold.exe (3.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.63 MB)
The current page applies to Mahjong Gold version 1.0
Mahjong Gold is an application marketed by 8floor Games. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Mahjong Gold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mahjong Gold from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mahjong Gold or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mahjong Gold". If it is installed on your PC the Mahjong Gold application will be found very quickly. When you click Mahjong Gold in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mahjong Gold, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mahjong Gold:
- The software company is: http://www.iwin.com/games/mahjong-gold
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mahjong Gold\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mahjong Gold.
8. After uninstalling Mahjong Gold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mahjong Gold which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mahjong Gold with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mahjong Gold by 8floor Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Mahjong Gold by 8floor Games is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mahjong Gold in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 19:29:44.397