Mahjong Carnaval 2
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Mahjong Carnaval 2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mahjong Carnaval 2 from your computerLeeGT-Games
. Further information on LeeGT-Games can be found here
. Click on http://www.LeeGT-Games.co.uk
to get more info about Mahjong Carnaval 2 on LeeGT-Games's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LeeGT-Games\Mahjong Carnaval 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Mahjong Carnaval 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\LeeGT-Games\Mahjong Carnaval 2\Uninstall.exe. Mahjong Carnaval 2's main file takes about 1,004.00 KB (1028096 bytes) and its name is Carnaval Mahjong 2.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Mahjong Carnaval 2. They take about 1.31 MB (1375033
bytes) on disk.
- Carnaval Mahjong 2.exe (1,004.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (338.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Mahjong Carnaval 2.
Mahjong Carnaval 2 is an application marketed by LeeGT-Games. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Mahjong Carnaval 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mahjong Carnaval 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mahjong Carnaval 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mahjong Carnaval 2". The Mahjong Carnaval 2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mahjong Carnaval 2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mahjong Carnaval 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mahjong Carnaval 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.LeeGT-Games.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LeeGT-Games\Mahjong Carnaval 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mahjong Carnaval 2.
8. After uninstalling Mahjong Carnaval 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mahjong Carnaval 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mahjong Carnaval 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mahjong Carnaval 2 by LeeGT-Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Mahjong Carnaval 2 by LeeGT-Games is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mahjong Carnaval 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:09:13.963