This page contains complete information on how to remove Mahjong for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Mahjong from your computerPokki
. Check out here
for more information on Pokki. Mahjong is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Mahjong is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Mahjong's main executable file and it occupies about 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Mahjong. They take about 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.01
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Mahjong.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Mahjong:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\IconCache\persistent\Mahjong Deluxe 2.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mahjong Deluxe 2.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mahjong.lnk
Mahjong is a program by the software company Pokki. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Mahjong is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mahjong from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mahjong or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mahjong". If it is installed on your PC the Mahjong application will be found automatically. After you click Mahjong in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mahjong, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mahjong.
8. After removing Mahjong, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mahjong that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mahjong with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mahjong by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Mahjong by Pokki is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mahjong supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:58:18.100