MahJongg Mystery Deluxe
You can find below details on how to remove MahJongg Mystery Deluxe for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MahJongg Mystery Deluxe from your PCZylom
. You can read more on Zylom or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Zylom Games\MahJongg Mystery Deluxe directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling MahJongg Mystery Deluxe is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\installerMain.clf" "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\uninstall\5e705002f617ebf70b75dc63e088477e.rguninst" "AddRemove". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. MahJongg Mystery Deluxe's main file takes about 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) and is called bstrapinstall.exe.
MahJongg Mystery Deluxe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapinstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- UnRar.exe (240.50 KB)
This info is about MahJongg Mystery Deluxe version 1.0
MahJongg Mystery Deluxe is an application offered by Zylom. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase MahJongg Mystery Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MahJongg Mystery Deluxe from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MahJongg Mystery Deluxe or simply click the Search feature and type in "MahJongg Mystery Deluxe". If it is installed on your PC the MahJongg Mystery Deluxe application will be found very quickly. After you select MahJongg Mystery Deluxe in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MahJongg Mystery Deluxe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MahJongg Mystery Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling MahJongg Mystery Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MahJongg Mystery Deluxe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MahJongg Mystery Deluxe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MahJongg Mystery Deluxe by Zylom from your PC, nor are we saying that MahJongg Mystery Deluxe by Zylom is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MahJongg Mystery Deluxe supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:54:00.127