Mah Jong Quest
This page is about Mah Jong Quest for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Mah Jong Quest from your PCGameHouse, Inc.
. You can read more on GameHouse, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Mah Jong Quest can be seen at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. You can remove Mah Jong Quest by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~2\GameHouse\Mah Jong Quest\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GameHouse\Mah Jong Quest\INSTALL.LOG. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 761.72 KB (780006 bytes) on disk and is labeled MahJongQuest.exe.
Mah Jong Quest installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 966.22 KB (989414
bytes) on disk.
- GDFUninstall.exe (56.00 KB)
- MahJongQuest.exe (761.72 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (148.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Mah Jong Quest version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Mah Jong Quest releases:
Mah Jong Quest is a program released by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Mah Jong Quest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mah Jong Quest from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mah Jong Quest or simply click the Search field and type in "Mah Jong Quest". If it exists on your system the Mah Jong Quest app will be found automatically. After you click Mah Jong Quest in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mah Jong Quest, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mah Jong Quest:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\GameHouse\Mah Jong Quest\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GameHouse\Mah Jong Quest\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mah Jong Quest.
8. After removing Mah Jong Quest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mah Jong Quest that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mah Jong Quest using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mah Jong Quest by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Mah Jong Quest by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mah Jong Quest in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:01:03.317