Mah Jong Medley
Mah Jong Medley is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mah Jong Medley from your PCWildTangent
. Go over here
for more information on WildTangent. You can get more details about Mah Jong Medley at http://support.wildgames.com
. Mah Jong Medley is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Mah Jong Medley directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Mah Jong Medley is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Mah Jong Medley\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Mah Jong Medley's main file takes about 2.12 MB (2218752 bytes) and is named MahJong2-WT.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Mah Jong Medley. They take about 2.28 MB (2386504
bytes) on disk.
- MahJong2-WT.exe (2.12 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.82 KB)
The current page applies to Mah Jong Medley version 18.104.22.168
only. For other Mah Jong Medley versions please click below:
Mah Jong Medley is an application released by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Mah Jong Medley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mah Jong Medley from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mah Jong Medley or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mah Jong Medley". If it exists on your system the Mah Jong Medley application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mah Jong Medley in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mah Jong Medley, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mah Jong Medley:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Mah Jong Medley\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mah Jong Medley.
8. After removing Mah Jong Medley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mah Jong Medley that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mah Jong Medley with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mah Jong Medley by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Mah Jong Medley by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mah Jong Medley supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:11:27.580