Maguma Studio 1.3.4
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Maguma Studio 1.3.4 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Maguma Studio 1.3.4 from your systemMaguma
. You can find out more on Maguma or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Maguma Studio 1.3.4 can be found at http://www.maguma.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maguma directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Maguma Studio 1.3.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Maguma\unins000.exe. Maguma_Studio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.78 MB (8160256 bytes) on disk.
Maguma Studio 1.3.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.79 MB (9219069
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (626.00 KB)
- Maguma_Studio.exe (7.78 MB)
- DbgListener.exe (408.00 KB)
This data is about Maguma Studio 1.3.4 version 1.3.4
Maguma Studio 1.3.4 is an application offered by the software company Maguma. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Maguma Studio 1.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Maguma Studio 1.3.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Maguma Studio 1.3.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maguma Studio 1.3.4". If it exists on your system the Maguma Studio 1.3.4 application will be found automatically. After you select Maguma Studio 1.3.4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Maguma Studio 1.3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maguma Studio 1.3.4:
- The software company is: http://www.maguma.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maguma\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Maguma Studio 1.3.4.
8. After removing Maguma Studio 1.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maguma Studio 1.3.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Maguma Studio 1.3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Maguma Studio 1.3.4 by Maguma from your PC, nor are we saying that Maguma Studio 1.3.4 by Maguma is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Maguma Studio 1.3.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:56:06.047