Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5
Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5 from your computerWorkers Collection
. Open here
where you can get more info on Workers Collection. Please open http://www.workerscollection.com/
if you want to read more on Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5 on Workers Collection's page. Usually the Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5 application is found in the C:\Program Files\MagniGlassPro folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5 is "C:\Program Files\MagniGlassPro\unins000.exe". MagniGlassPro.exe is the Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5's main executable file and it takes close to 717.00 KB (734208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5. They take about 1.36 MB (1425689
bytes) on disk.
- MagniGlassPro.exe (717.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5 version 1.5
Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5 is a program by Workers Collection. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5". If it exists on your system the Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.workerscollection.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MagniGlassPro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5.
8. After uninstalling Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5 by Workers Collection from your computer, nor are we saying that Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5 by Workers Collection is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Magnifying Glass Pro 1.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 01:31:28.963