This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Magnifixer 3.4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Magnifixer 3.4 from your PCBlacksun Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Blacksun Software. Click on http://www.blacksunsoftware.com
to get more information about Magnifixer 3.4 on Blacksun Software's website. Usually the Magnifixer 3.4 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Magnifixer folder, depending on the user's option during install. Magnifixer 3.4's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Magnifixer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called Magnifixer.exe and it has a size of 2.99 MB (3130024 bytes).
Magnifixer 3.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.67 MB (3845277
bytes) on disk.
- Magnifixer.exe (2.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4
of Magnifixer 3.4.
Magnifixer 3.4 is a program offered by the software company Blacksun Software. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Magnifixer 3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Magnifixer 3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Magnifixer 3.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Magnifixer 3.4". If it is installed on your PC the Magnifixer 3.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Magnifixer 3.4 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Magnifixer 3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Magnifixer 3.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.blacksunsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Magnifixer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Magnifixer 3.4.
8. After removing Magnifixer 3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Magnifixer 3.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Magnifixer 3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Magnifixer 3.4 by Blacksun Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Magnifixer 3.4 by Blacksun Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Magnifixer 3.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-09 15:06:42.367