This info is about Magnet AXIOM for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Magnet AXIOM from your PCMagnet Forensics Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Magnet Forensics Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Magnet Forensics\Magnet UserName directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Magnet AXIOM is C:\Program Files\Magnet Forensics\Magnet UserName\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Magnet AXIOM's primary file takes about 9.84 MB (10321415 bytes) and is named magnet_lglaf.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Magnet AXIOM. They take about 639.30 MB (670350860
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CleanReg.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- AXIOMExamine.exe (3.64 MB)
- Magnet.Crypto.Resources.exe (7.50 KB)
- volatility.exe (21.68 MB)
- AXIOMExamine.exe (235.00 KB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (7.50 KB)
- Access2Sqlite.exe (10.00 KB)
- AXIOMProcess.exe (9.75 MB)
- dcraw.exe (1.02 MB)
- decoder.exe (199.24 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.66 MB)
- Magnet.MtkConsole.exe (49.50 KB)
- opusdec.exe (202.00 KB)
- WinChromePasswordDecrypt.exe (19.00 KB)
- wyupdate.exe (421.91 KB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
- adb.exe (1.42 MB)
- AXIOMProcess.exe (846.00 KB)
- emmcdl.exe (173.00 KB)
- ewfacquirestream.exe (480.50 KB)
- ewfverify.exe (1.35 MB)
- fastboot.exe (175.58 KB)
- heimdall.exe (2.67 MB)
- Magnet.IPC.Web.Host.SignalR.Hosts.Headless.exe (6.50 KB)
- magnet_lglaf.exe (9.84 MB)
- MagnetServiceController.exe (8.50 KB)
- Magnet.MtpAcquirer.exe (19.50 KB)
- mtpwn.exe (14.50 KB)
- mtpwn.exe (14.50 KB)
- dp_installer.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- sqlite-dbx-win64.exe (822.30 KB)
- idevicebackup.exe (37.00 KB)
- idevicebackup2.exe (52.50 KB)
- idevicecrashreport.exe (20.00 KB)
- idevicedate.exe (15.50 KB)
- idevicedebug.exe (19.00 KB)
- idevicedebugserverproxy.exe (19.00 KB)
- idevicediagnostics.exe (17.00 KB)
- ideviceenterrecovery.exe (12.50 KB)
- ideviceimagemounter.exe (21.50 KB)
- ideviceinfo.exe (18.50 KB)
- idevicename.exe (13.50 KB)
- idevicenotificationproxy.exe (15.00 KB)
- idevicepair.exe (20.50 KB)
- ideviceprovision.exe (25.00 KB)
- idevicescreenshot.exe (15.00 KB)
- idevicesyslog.exe (15.00 KB)
- idevice_id.exe (13.50 KB)
- iproxy.exe (17.00 KB)
- plistutil.exe (13.00 KB)
- plist_cmp.exe (11.50 KB)
- plist_test.exe (11.50 KB)
- sqlite-dbx-win86.exe (703.91 KB)
- hardware_detector.exe (4.08 MB)
- MagnetAI.exe (27.69 MB)
- AXIOMExamine.exe (450.37 MB)
- vcredist_x64_2015.exe (14.59 MB)
- NDP452-KB2901954-Web.exe (1.07 MB)
- PortableCaseLauncher.exe (64.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64_2008.exe (4.73 MB)
- vcredist_x64_2012.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x64_2013.exe (6.86 MB)
This info is about Magnet AXIOM version 188.8.131.5273
only. Click on the links below for other Magnet AXIOM versions:
...click to view all...
Magnet AXIOM is a program offered by Magnet Forensics Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Magnet AXIOM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Magnet AXIOM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Magnet AXIOM or simply activate the Search field and type in "Magnet AXIOM". If it exists on your system the Magnet AXIOM program will be found automatically. When you select Magnet AXIOM in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Magnet AXIOM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Magnet AXIOM.
8. After removing Magnet AXIOM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Magnet AXIOM that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Magnet AXIOM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Magnet AXIOM by Magnet Forensics Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Magnet AXIOM by Magnet Forensics Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Magnet AXIOM in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 17:14:29.407