This page contains complete information on how to remove Magistry for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Magistry from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. More info about MyPlayCity, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the program Magistry can be found at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Magistry is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Magistry directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Magistry is C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Magistry\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.35 MB (2463664 bytes) on disk and is labeled Magistry.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Magistry. They occupy 12.67 MB (13285545
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (6.63 MB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- Magistry.exe (2.35 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current page applies to Magistry version 1.0
Magistry is an application by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Magistry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Magistry from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Magistry or simply click the Search field and type in "Magistry". If it exists on your system the Magistry application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Magistry in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Magistry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Magistry:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Magistry\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Magistry.
8. After removing Magistry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Magistry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Magistry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Magistry by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Magistry by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Magistry in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 07:24:40.090