Magical Mysteries is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Magical Mysteries from your systemToomkyGames.com
. You can read more on ToomkyGames.com or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Magical Mysteries at http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Magical Mysteries folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Magical Mysteries by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Magical Mysteries\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.04 MB (2134528 bytes) on disk and is called MagicalMysteries.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Magical Mysteries. They take about 4.71 MB (4936473
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (1.53 MB)
- MagicalMysteries.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Magical Mysteries is an application released by ToomkyGames.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Magical Mysteries is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Magical Mysteries from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Magical Mysteries or simply click the Search feature and type in "Magical Mysteries". If it is installed on your PC the Magical Mysteries app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Magical Mysteries in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Magical Mysteries, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Magical Mysteries:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Magical Mysteries\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Magical Mysteries.
8. After removing Magical Mysteries, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Magical Mysteries which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Magical Mysteries with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Magical Mysteries by ToomkyGames.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Magical Mysteries by ToomkyGames.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Magical Mysteries supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-23 18:57:27.337